Session 1 summary:
◦ Loxodon and Bhael were in one of Sapphire’s libraries- Bhael studying a map, Loxodon arguing with a librarian in a vain attempt to gain access to a restricted section. Giving up, Loxodon headed for the door, and on the way spotted Bhael, and his Tell of horns. Loxodon waited outside the library until Bhael left, took him aside and revealed their kinship, explaining to Bhael about Lunars and the Silver Pact. Loxodon then took him back to his place for further discussion and sharing of knowledge, and offered Bhael a place to stay and some spending money, which Bhael accepted readily.
◦ Meanwhile, Bright Feathers (female) and Ryu met in a high-class teahouse, where they flirted and Bright Feathers passed her contact details on.
◦ Loxodon left Bright Feathers a coded note alluding to his discovery of an un-tattooed Lunar, and suggesting they meet at the teahouse opposite his guesthouse the next morning.
◦ Tacitus got drunk on cheap swill, and went to sleep on the alley behind Loxodon’s guesthouse. Upon waking, he stumbled into the teahouse, to try to cure his hangover.
◦ Ryu decided to take breakfast in a modest teahouse, incidentally opposite Loxodon’s guesthouse.
◦ Loxodon took Bhael for breakfast in the teahouse, and introduced him to Bright Feathers (male). Bright Feathers attempted to convince Bhael of the urgency of obtaining the Moonsilver Tattoos, but despite the argument seeming flawless, Bhael held true to his view that, while the tattoos may be desirable in the future, they were not a high priority for him.
◦ Ryu and Tacitus both overheard snippets of the conversation- enough to inspire interest (and suspicion), and Ryu also noticed their Tells- but Loxodon noticed instantly that both of them had overheard, and immediately clocked their Tells, but remained silent, believing the conversion of so many Lunars in one spot, and his insight into their nature, to be the work of Luna. Tacitus fetched another drink and sat down at a table closer to Loxodon, Feathers and Bhael.
◦ Loxodon pitched the idea of introducing Bhael to a wise Lunar Elder he and Feathers are acquainted with, who lives in the Silent Crescent Forest. Bhael agrees, and Feathers concedes to accompany them.
◦ Loxodon invited Tacitus along. Tacitus blanked him, finished his drink and left, but waited just outside the teahouse. Bhael and Feathers looked askance at Loxodon, who explained that Tacitus was another Lunar (“It’s in the eyes”). Loxodon then met Ryu’s eyes and asked if he’d like to join them. Ryu agreed to the adventure, and clocked that Feathers is the lady he met the night before.
◦ The four of them agreed to go back to Ryu’s for an evening of fine wine, before meeting back at the teahouse in 3 days to leave to visit the Elder. They left the teahouse, and didn’t notice Tacitus as he followed them to Ryu’s rented mansion.
◦ As they approached the door to the mansion, Feathers surreptitiously scanned the area for anything suspicious, and spotted the skulking Tacitus. She called out to him, and pointed out his presence to the other Lunars. Tacitus fled, and was promptly pursued by Ryu in Arctic Eagle form, Feathers in Bird of Paradise form, and Bhael running really fast. Bhael caught up first, and asked him to slow down, telling him they didn’t want to hurt him. Tacitus turned, transformed into Scorpion-Man form, and told him to stop chasing him. Hearing some commotion, Loxodon armour-charmed-up and transformed into an elephant, preparing to weigh in as might be necessary. Ryu swooped down, transforming back into Raccoon-Man form and told him to stop running, and not to be afraid of fellow lunars, and that they just wanted to know what he wanted- why he was following them.
◦ Tacitus turned back into human form, declaring that this would just bring trouble down on all of them if they continued in this fashion, and that if they let him leave now, he’d meet them again soon to discuss matters. Ryu and Bhael told him to meet them in 3 days at the teahouse, and Tacitus agreed, then disappeared into the night.
(Let me know via comments if there are any newances I missed, or if I’ve misrepresented anything or such >_<.)